How to Engage Immigrants & Refugees in Participatory Budgeting
15. April 2021 Online-Course
After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Recognize the diverse barriers that prevent or limit the participation of immigrants, refugees, and IDPs in PB and other participatory processes.
- Identify and share key lessons and best practices for including immigrants, refugees, and IDPs in PB in diverse contexts.
- Identify key decisions you need to make to include immigrants, refugees, and IDPs in PB in your city.
- Identify key partners, actions, and tools to help you advocate for and implement more inclusive practices.
- Develop plans and next steps for advocating for and implementing more inclusive practices.
- Receive free mentorship from an immigrant inclusion expert.